SKIN TYPE #4 Dry, Sensitive, Red Skin 乾性，敏感，泛紅肌
- Tends to feel dry, tight and itchy all the time
- Tends to feel lack of hydration and nourishment
- Has consistent redness or rosacea
- Enlarged pores mostly in T-zone, including Blackheads
- Tends to get irritated easily, especially by harsh products or weather
- Looks dull and loss of tone
- Tends to feel tighter in the winter
- Tends to get breakouts or irritated when mentally stressed, physically tired or during PMS
Your Basic Routine Regimen
Cleanse, Tone, Hydrate, Restore, Moisturize and Sun Block
To enhance greater absorption when toning your skin
Some alternative products
Masks work best for your skin type
Key focus products to strengthen your regime
Recommended INUF Skin Spa Treatment
SOOTHE begins with a 30-minute bespoke aromatic massage using Spamazing Vitamin E massage oil to first emphasize relief in specific areas of your back. It is then followed by a 60-minute result-oriented facial treatment includes gentle cleansing, oxygen infusion, facial massage using INUF Pro Membrane Lipids Repair, INUF Super B5 Hydration Gel and INUF Pro 100% Squalane.
A mixture of INUF Lifting and Detox Organic Silk Mask and B5 Gel Mask will then be applied to give ultra hydration to your skin; accompanied by INUF Rejuvenating Eye Mask and Miracle Lip Oil. A combination of hands, shoulder, neck and scalp massage is given simultaneously while the skin is treated by all these beautiful nutrients.
INUF 8 SKIN TYPES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#1. Normal, Dry
#2. Normal, Sensitive
#3. Dry, Tired, Aging, Dull
#4. Dry, Sensitive, Red
#5. Fragile, Sensitive, Flaky
#6. Oil-prone, Clogged Pores, Severe Breakouts all-over
#7. Oil-prone, Combination, Occasional Breakouts
#8. Oil-prone, Combination, Sensitive, Occasional Breakouts "Extreme"
#8. 外油內乾，混合性，敏感，間歇暗瘡肌 "兩極肌"