SKIN TYPE #2 Normal, Sensitive Skin 中性敏感肌
- Occasional flaky skin with red patches due to dryness
- Tends to get irritated easily, especially by harsh products
- A smooth and even texture with medium pores
- Usually comfortable hydration level with suppleness of the skin
- Tends to produce oil in the summer and humidity, mostly in t-zone area
- Tends to feel tighter and more irritated in the winter
- Tends to get itchy when mentally stressed, physically tired or during PMS
Your Basic Routine Regimen
Cleanse, Tone, Hydrate, Restore, Moisturize and Sun Block
To enhance greater absorption when toning your skin
Added nourishing effect
"Whenever you feel like more nourishment"
Masks work best for your skin type
Deep cleansing products once a week
Key focus products to strengthen your regime
Recommended INUF Skin Spa Treatment
TOTAL OXYGEN begins with a 30-minute bespoke aromatic massage using Spamazing Vitamin E massage oil to first emphasize relief in specific areas of your back. It is then followed by a 60-minute result-oriented facial treatment includes cleansing, Aqua Peeling using INUF Pro Exfoliator 1 and INUF Pro Exfoliator 2 to remove dead skin cells and comedones. Proceeded with oxygen infusion, facial massage using INUF Super B5 Hydration Gel and INUF Pro 100% Squalane.
INUF 8 SKIN TYPES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#1. Normal, Dry
#2. Normal, Sensitive
#3. Dry, Tired, Aging, Dull
#4. Dry, Sensitive, Red
#5. Fragile, Sensitive, Flaky
#6. Oil-prone, Clogged Pores, Severe Breakouts all-over
#7. Oil-prone, Combination, Occasional Breakouts
#8. Oil-prone, Combination, Sensitive, Occasional Breakouts "Extreme"
#8. 外油內乾，混合性，敏感，間歇暗瘡肌 "兩極肌"